feed the fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click your mouse in the water to feed the fish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22 July, 2010

Whizzing Right Along...

Two years ago I set up this blog account and now I'm finally going to write something else.  I'm really moving at the speed of light!

Hopefully I'll manage to inform and entertain on a regular basis.  I'd like to share not only my art and jewellry with you but the artworks of others as well.  There's some great stuff out there just waiting to be seen.

Now that I've found my thinking cap, maybe I'll manage to actually put it on this time and it won't be another two years until I write again.


"To Imagine is Everything
To Know is Nothing"

Original dimensional collage/assemblage made by me for the first 100sq ft show in London.

As far as I know, it's still floating around London somewhere.

Peace, love and light 
We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

No comments: