feed the fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click your mouse in the water to feed the fish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26 July, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Well here we are at the beginning of yet another week.  Where does the time go?

My mission for today (should I choose to accept it) is to find a wig head so that I may photograph my latest creations ~ decorated mini top hats.  Yes, another "company" has been hatched here at Troll Bridge Studio ~ Calliope McQuinn, Victorian Ladies' HatsLet's see how this one works out.

In case anyone is actually reading this besides myself and you are actually interested in what I do ~ here's the list:

 
This is where I sell my hand-beaded jewellry.

****************************************************************************

This is where I sell my steampunk art jewellry.

****************************************************************************

This is where I sell my artfully demented paper dolls.

****************************************************************************

So, onward I go with my search for a wig head for my little hats.
Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments: