feed the fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click your mouse in the water to feed the fish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06 October, 2010

A Slight Deviation

I had planned on writing all my October blogs about Halloween.  I LOVE Halloween!  My studio has Halloween decorations displayed year 'round.



Well last night whilst watching Journey To The Center Of The Earth on YouTube 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crmtwfdjoJ0&feature =related


I got the funniest error message I've ever seen and just had to share it with you.  After I selected the next part (I believe it was Part 3) instead of the video showing up, I got this hilariousness ~

Sorry, something went wrong.
A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched
to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information: 

Followed by a bunch of gobbledy gook code looking stuff.


Luckily, when I hit reload, my video showed up and I was able to finish watching the movie.  Sadly, Gertrude the Duck gets eaten by the evil Count shortly after this photo was taken ~ 




Halloween blogging shall resume tomorrow!

No comments: