feed the fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click your mouse in the water to feed the fish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08 September, 2010

Whew!!

I've spent the morning networking my arse off!!

I'm a bit slow sometimes and really didn't realise that folks had no way of knowing they were in a treasury I'd created on Etsy unless I told them.  So, I've sent everyone on all 16 of my treasuries (!!!) a message to let them know they've been featured.  I'll be messaging as I make the treasuries from now on!

Then there's email requests to join 'street teams' plus the filling out of profiles for the teams I've been accepted to.  Goodness that's a lot of typing!

Gotta go do some wrist and finger loosening exercises now I think.  And lunch!  Then back into the studio to build some more jewellry.

Peace, love and light



 

No comments: