feed the fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click your mouse in the water to feed the fish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02 May, 2011

Barkin' heARTs ROCKED!!!

This was by far the most fun, fabulous, fantastic show I've ever done!!  I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful artists and entertainers and I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again in the future.


I was told that my tent resembled an opium den 

which I found highly complimentary!  

The fashion show, which happened toward the end of the evening, was great.  






Of course most of the models were sporting Calliope McQuinn top hats so that made it even better!


Even the hula hoop dancer had one of my feather fascinators pinned to her hair ~ 





All in all it was a night to remember.  It's just too bad this is the only photo that I have of myself.  

Oh well, it just deepens the curiosity!


For more fun, photographic evidence, pop on over to my Facebook fan page Troll Bridge Studio and have a look at the entire album.


Johnna Guzman,  >Barkin' heARTs totally ROCKED and I can't wait to work with you again!!


Peace, love, light and a little bit of opium!









 

2 comments:

CKS said...

wow, my kind of show! fantabulous!

betty bead said...

Thanks!!! It was absolutely awesome!!!